Applications Analyst Programmer
East Carolina University
Information Technology and Computing Services (ITCS) is the central agency that supports enterprise- wide computing at East Carolina University. ITCS, through innovative information technology initiatives and service, provides opportunities for the ECU community to excel in teaching, research, and service using state-of-the-market technology and collaborative environments. ITCS is first and foremost committed to providing excellent information technology support for faculty, staff, and students. ITCS partners with campus departments, other universities, and industry to make strategic investments in information technology infrastructure that will help maintain a competitive advantage in administrative applications, faculty research, and outreach to the state and nation. We will achieve this through increasing the core functions and deploying appropriate technology throughout the university.
The New Technology Development Group (NTDG) is the team responsible for the development and maintenance of web applications made available to campus via the institutional portal, PiratePort. This team is a part of Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) and is located within the university’s Information Technology and Computing Services (ITCS) department.
As a Applications Analyst Programmer, you handle these tasks:
• Develop web applications using ColdFusion, Angular, Oracle, git, GitHub, Node and any newly adopted technologies
• Maintain familiarity with the University's web portal environment and various in-house web applications and perform maintenance as needed
• Maintain the ECU Mobile application configuration
• Develop automated tests/testing suites to test the portal and various web applications
While working as an Applications Analyst Programmer, enjoy these perks:
We are looking for a candidate with these preferred skills:
• Full-stack development including ColdFusion, Angular, Oracle, git, GitHub, and Node
• Automation of Business Processes
• Development of modern web applications
• Responsive Design
• API Development
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Testing methodologies
• Web application security
• Web Accessibility
• Development of interfaces between administrative information systems
• Software debugging
• Problem solving
• Issue resolution under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills in written and verbal form
• Ability to work independently and communicate regular status updates
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Additional details about the position, including the full job description, qualifications, and instructions for submitting application materials may be found by accessing this link: https://ecu.peopleadmin.com/. Applicants must complete a candidate profile online via the PeopleAdmin system and submit the documents requested to be considered for the position.
East Carolina University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Visit this job posting at https https://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/52643
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.