Accounts Payable Administrator Featured
4005 Corey Road
Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Reports to: Finance Manager
The Accounts Payable Administrator is a full-time, salaried employee responsible for processing weekly payable checks, administering payroll and Covenant Church personnel benefits, and supporting the ministry of Covenant Church. This position is an integral part of the finance staff with great responsibilities and reports to the Finance Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Processes Weekly Payable Checks
- Reviews thoroughly all accounts payable invoices, check requests, bills, and reimbursements received for accuracy and proper approval.
- Communicates effectively with staff and/or vendors to address discrepancies, missing or inaccurate information, or clarification in order to process requests.
- Reviews all credit card reconciliations to ensure proper documentation and approvals prior to entering the transaction in the financial database.
- Administers all accounts payable checks and wires for Covenant Church, Covenant Preschool & Kindergarten, and supported non-profit organizations: Connect Community Center & Ministry of Hope.
- Prepares all accounts payable checks for mailing/distribution.
Administers Payroll & Personnel Benefits
- Establishes, updates, and maintains employees and information in payroll system.
- Communicates effectively with staff to ensure time sheets are submitted, staff payroll inquiries are sufficiently answered, and consults with Finance Manager and Executive Pastor concerning any issues, discrepancies, or changes to payroll.
- Processes payroll semi-monthly for Covenant Church and Covenant Preschool & Kindergarten.
- Processes IRA and HSA payments
- Reviews time off requests, meticulously verifies requests match payroll timesheets, enters requests on Covenant Church calendar, and posts time off to individual staff record.
Supports the Ministry of Covenant Church
- Resources the Finance Team by thoroughly recording and distributing minutes of the monthly meeting and other administrative duties.
- Prepares reports for leadership teams, staff, and departments as requested.
- Supplies account balances for select personnel benefits.
- Demonstrate an ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Maintain confidentiality and respect for all people.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a highly-collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates discipline in approach to work and work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Relevant experience (minimum of 2-3 years) in accounts payable or accounting
To apply: covenant.cc/jobs -or- send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.