This position works for the Covenant Director of Facilities. Helps in maintaining Covenant Church facilities, equipment and vehicles to reflect our values of safety, security, reliability, and good stewardship and to ensure they are attractive and inviting and builds teams to assist in supporting Covenant facilities.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Schedules and performs repairs, preventative, predictive and regulatory maintenance/inspections of facilities, grounds and vehicles.
- Works with the Facilities Director to ensure maintenance costs are within budget.
- Regularly inspects campus for any items needing attention.
- Ensures identified tasks and work orders are completed in a timely and efficient manner while being a good steward of resources.
- Coordinates with contract maintenance providers.
- Ensures environmental (HVAC) controls are maximized to reduce overall operating costs.
- Builds and maintains contacts list of service and maintenance providers that can quickly respond to repair needed equipment. Ensures list is current and accurate.
- Construction/fabrication: Enhances facility furnishings/equipment as appropriate; supports other construction projects as able.
- Performs any duties assigned by the Facilities manager that supports campus operations.
- Thoroughly understands alarm systems including fire, theft, environmental systems. Teams with Facilities Director to support security alarm system – is first on call list
- Regularly inspects facilities to understand hazards that must be corrected and leads corrective action.
- Identifies any safety hazards and works to mitigate the safety risk to all personnel on campus.
- Responds with urgency to any safety hazard.
- Identifies future issues that could impact campus operations and appearance – helps develop plan to reduce/solve impact before issue develops and causes additional resources to be allocated.
- Continually strives to improve the operations, environment and appearance of the Covenant Campus.
- Coordinates activities with and serves as back up for Facilities Director.
- Helps Facilities Director manage Community Service people and other volunteers.
-Night and weekend work maybe required – as needed.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.