Home Health Care Field Nurse Featured
East Carolina Home Care
323 Clifton St. Suite 9, Greenville, NC
- Conducts admissions and assists families/clients in putting together resources to optimize home environment
- Performs 90 day supervisory visits in timely manner as per policy
- Assists with QI-chart audits as assigned by Director of Nursing
- Attends scheduled training/workshops to enhance necessary skills to deliver quality services.
- Follows Clients’ Bill of Rights; Confidentiality/HIPPA Guidelines; ECHC Policies and Procedures
- Conduct annual assessments and reassessment for clients and complete annual client survey.
- Skills check off to be done on workers every year.
QUALIFICATIONS and PREFERRED CHARACTERISTICS:
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing with a Diploma, ADN or BSN
- Has a license as a RN in North Carolina that is current and in good standing
- Positive, dynamic, team-oriented, empathetic listener
- Flexibility in scheduled work hours
- North Carolina Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in Blood Borne Pathogens
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.