Green, Lean & Clean: Deliver Associates
Green Lean and Clean
Green, Lean, & Clean (GLC) is a healthy meal prep delivery service located in Washington, North Carolina that serves eastern & central North Carolina. We are dedicated to providing fresh, healthy meals to our clients to help them achieve and maintain health and fitness goals. Our meals are delivered straight to the client or can be picked up at our store in Washington. To learn more about GLC, check out our Facebook Page and website, www.burnglc.com.
We are currently looking for hardworking, reliable, customer-orientated, and health conscious delivery drivers to join our team. This position reports to GLC in Washington and delivers to eastern & central N.C.
Job Type: Part-Time, Monday-Thursday
Pay: Competitive Hourly Wage & Mileage Reimbursement
- Checking (and double checking) orders for quality and accuracy,
- Following proper delivery procedures (including special delivery request from clients),
- Learning the delivery area to maximize time (requiring use of personal car and personal phone for driving app & contacting customers),
- Providing quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person and over the phone,
- Knowledgeable of company policies and procedures to be able to effectively complete job and answer customer questions.
- Accurately report of deliveries, payment transactions, mileage, and customer feedback,
- Execute cash and check management duties,
- Ability to follow food safety regulations and help with portioning of meals.
- General interest & knowledge of health and fitness,
- Ability to work Monday-Thursday during the day,
- Ability to report at the beginning and end of day to Washington, NC and delivery to assigned counties throughout eastern and central N.C.
- Although rare, you may be required to work outside regular work hours.
- Legally eligible to work in the US,
- Valid Driver License, car insurance, clean driving records, and reliable personal car,
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable cell phone ,
- Knowledge of delivery area,
- Organizational skills,
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds,
- Must be able to work day shifts,
- Ability to pass a criminal background check,
- Delivery experience is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
- Can you provide proof of insurance?
Job Type: Part-time
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.