ASCAH-NC - All Cities, NC
We are the first impression of the businesses we service. As an Answering Service Receptionist, we prioritize the customer experience for every interaction we engage. We handle calls for many service based businesses such as Lawyers, Doctors, Condominiums, Plumbers etc...
We are a people first business! Sometimes that means helping folks that aren't having the best of days. So ... if you are someone that doesn't crack under pressure, if you can handle occasional stressful scenarios, and still crack a smile for the next happy caller who you help ... then this is the job for you.
We are looking for reliable and dependable people
- Work from the comfort of your home.
- No more dress codes, no gas, and no more spending money on takeout food!
- You do NOT need to pay us a fee to get started, NO need to create your own company or make heavy investments to be a smiling face from home ... simply provide your own internet connection, Windows PC and headset and you are on your way!
- Great potential to boost earnings by meeting performance goals!
(at work on time, not always absent).We are looking for go getters
(growth opportunities).We are looking for customer friendly people
(always willing to help).We are looking for team players
(family friendly environment).We are looking for smiling faces
(it really shows through the phone).We are looking for people that remain calm under pressure
(deal w/stressful and irate callers).We are looking for patient and empathetic people.
If this describes you then we want to meet you.
Success is rapidly rewarded! After training is completed, new team members get to leverage performance bonuses weekly! Team members in our performance pay model average an hourly equivalent rate of pay of between $12-$15/hr! Be in control of your own earning potential!Additional InformationTechnical Requirements
Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidates must provide their own computer (with headset, external keyboard and mouse), internet connection, antivirus protection, and monitor (22" or larger is recommended, you can even use a TV in many cases!). Ask our recruiters for more details on minimum requirements!
You will be tasked with four important objectives (on top of being an awesome co-worker):
Qualification and Skills:
- Creating an excellent caller experience with your amazing personality and professionalism
- Taking accurate messages for our clients
- Delivering messages to our clients timely so they can make important business decisions
- Being a positive influence to your team (even though you are not in an office, you are still part of a team!)
- High school diploma or GED; some college experience preferred or degree a plus
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications
- Telephone Answering Service/Customer Service experience a plus
- Type 25 wpm
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus!
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Supplemental Life and Aflac
- Employee Assistance Program (FREE to ALL Employees)
- Childcare Reimbursement
- 10 year Anniversaries Earring or Watch Ceremony
- 20 year Anniversaries with all expense paid trips to a destination of their choosing with a guest for two weeks
We are family-owned and operated since 1974; and are Powered by Smiling Faces that Care about our co-workers, our mission, our communities! We provide live telephone answering services to companies all across our great nation. The businesses we serve are in some of the following industries: medical, legal, real estate, construction and entertainment.We are Powered by Smiling Faces that Care!